Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the more commonly asked questions we hear from our patients. If you have any additional questions or comments, or would like to set up an appointment. Please contact us today.
No matter what dental questions you may have, we are here to help!
- Do you take my insurance?
- Is dental insurance worth buying?
- What is a crown?
- What is a veneer?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- When should I take my child to the dentist?
- What is periodontal disease?
- What is a dental implant?
- Are dental x-rays dangerous?
- Do you treat children?
- Do you offer cosmetic consultations?
- What happens in a new patient appointment?
- What is malocclusion?
- What are some advantages of a partial denture?
- How long do dental implants last?
- Does it matter how often I go to the dentist?
- What are some signs of gum disease?
- What should I expect at my new patient exam?
- What happens next if I need a root canal?