Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the more commonly asked questions we hear from our patients. If you have any additional questions or comments, or would like to set up an appointment. Please contact us today.
No matter what dental questions you may have, we are here to help!
- Do you take my insurance?
- Is dental insurance worth buying?
- What is a crown?
- What is a veneer?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- When should I take my child to the dentist?
- What is periodontal disease?
- What is a dental implant?
- Are dental x-rays dangerous?
- What happens in a new patient appointment?
- What is malocclusion?
- What are some advantages of a partial denture?
- Does it matter how often I go to the dentist?
- What are some signs of gum disease?
- What should I expect at my new patient exam?
- What happens next if I need a root canal?
- Are my child's favorite drinks ruining their oral health?
- How can I keep my child’s teeth healthy?
- For how long will my crown be sensitive?
- How do I know if I’m a good candidate for dental veneers?
- Do you offer professional teeth whitening?
- Is gum disease reversible?
- What is full mouth reconstruction?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- Do BOTOX injections help jaw pain?