3 Ways to a Straighter Smile
At our Fayetteville, AR dental office, we help patients achieve optimal smiles all the time. If you’re looking for a straighter smile in 2019, there are several options available, and there is no better time to get started.
Let’s look at three ways to a straighter smile.
1. Porcelain Veneers are one of the easiest and least invasive ways to achieve the smile of your dreams. These versatile tooth covers bond to existing teeth. Thin and natural looking, no one will know you’ve had work done. In addition to giving teeth a straighter appearance, Veneers can:
- Hide gaps between teeth
- Camouflage a discolored tooth or teeth
- Give teeth a more desirable appearance as far as shape
2. Invisalign clear braces are perfect if you don’t want the bulk and wires associated with traditional metal braces. The more comfortable Invisalign approach means you can remove the trays that straighten teeth over time if you want to eat, floss, or brush more thoroughly.
3. Full mouth reconstruction is another more involved approach to achieving straighter teeth, healthier teeth, and better oral health. This comprehensive method relies on a plan drawn up to correct several issues.
Considerations when planning a full mouth restoration method may include:
- Addressing cavities
- Reconstructing your bite
- Applying various methods to straighten teeth or fill gaps
- Thorough cleaning
If you have significant or varied dental health and cosmetic smile issues, full mouth reconstruction may be the best approach to a healthy and fantastic smile.
At Northwest Arkansas Family Dental, our staff is dedicated to making you feel comfortable throughout your cosmetic procedure. Along the way, we are always available to answer any questions.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our dental office and begin the process to your new smile, contact us!