We offer same-day dental crowns in Fayetteville, AR because we don’t want our patients to wait to receive the benefits that quality dental crowns can provide.
Dental crowns are versatile and satisfy several dental needs, which include:
- Providing strength to a tooth that has been weakened due to trauma or a root canal
- Supporting restorations like dental crowns and bridges or capping a dental implant
- Concealing a flawed tooth cosmetically
What Is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that goes on over a prepared tooth to the root. It is colored and shaped to match surrounding teeth and blends in easily with your smile.
Dental crowns in relation to a dental bridge are designed to support an artificial tooth that is suspended between adjacent healthy teeth. Crowns cover the healthy adjacent teeth to secure the artificial tooth and keep it in place.
A dental crown can also be used to cover tooth flaws, cracks, discoloration, shape issues, and small gaps between teeth.
How We Design Same-Day Crowns
Using E4D technology, our Fayetteville, AR dentist is able to take digital impressions, upload these impressions, and create a custom dental crown right here in our office. These crowns are made of high-quality, durable porcelain and are available in a single appointment.
The Benefits of Same-Day Crowns in Fayetteville, AR
- With same-day dental crowns, there is no waiting for your restoration.
- There is no middleman, which reduces costs.
- There is no temporary crown while you wait for your real crown to arrive at the dentist’s office.
- When a dentist oversees your crown creation in a single day, we can make adjustments on the spot!
Contact Northwest Arkansas Family Dental Today
If you have a vulnerable tooth, a tooth that could use a visual upgrade, or missing teeth that may benefit from dental crowns and bridges, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with our top Fayetteville, AR dentist.